The High Technology Council
The High Technology Council unites key market players to more quickly and effectively bring venture-backed, commercially developed technologies to bear on government-funded national security missions.
The first enterprise consortium of its kind, the HTC has a single goal: the development and growth of the dual-use (commercial and government) technology ecosystem and the business opportunities it presents.
- Non-traditional technology companies and start-ups with proven funding and demonstrated government demand for their products/services
- Venture capital firms
- Enabling partners with expertise tailored to the dual-use technology market (including banks, law firms, cloud providers, and more)
- Experience in navigating the many differences between government acquisition and doing business in the commercial sector
- HTC quarterly growth and networking events that educate members about government market idiosyncrasies, including security, cloud computing, and foreign investment
- Find new partners and customers
- Acquire additional government work through the HTC’s established pathways
- Develop new solutions and integrate new technologies into old platforms
- Reduce time to market, overhead, and business development costs
- Grow sales and market share
- Free entry to all HTC events
- Sponsorship opportunities for HTC quarterly growth and networking events and Annual Offset Symposia
- Discounted products from HTC enabling partners
Annual dues are $500 for all members
Help Shape the Future with HTC
Your membership in HTC will allow you to learn from others and share your expertise through:
- The Offset Symposium
- Quarterly growth and networking events that educate members about key issues including security, cloud computing, and foreign investment
- Contributed articles in leading publications
- Participation in speaking events and other forums
HTC, through Second Front Systems, also provides:
- Planning and execution for senior leadership delegations
- Support for innovation events and competitions
Interested in our cutting-edge capabilities?
Leverage our signature approach to propel your success in the rapidly growing dual-use (commercial and government) technology ecosystem.