Second Front Systems is seeking a highly skilled and motivated UX UI Designer to join our growing Product team. We are a small team working to accelerate the deployment of emerging technology into national security use-cases. We are seeking technical professionals who want to operate on the front lines of an exciting and disruptive mission.
We’re building brand new software for a variety of national security uses and it all starts with design. The success of our new platforms hinge on a functional, easy to use interface that is rich with data. The quality and format of our data is crucial for our Department of Defense customers, who need accurate, timely, and relevant information to make critical decisions about technology acquisition. Your work researching, designing, and prototyping will be critical for our users.
You will be a part of a small team of designers, engineers, and product managers to build and deliver our data-driven web application for our Department of Defense customers, spending 90% of your time designing in Sketch and Axure.
- Resolve conflicting end-user requirements
- Create user personas and conduct user research
- Create prototypes, wireframes, and mock-ups to demonstrate the functioning and layout of the product
- Define user task flows and interaction models
- Communicate and partner with other teams to leverage expertise and resources
- Embrace an agile and iterative approach to projects
- Facilitate UX/UI Design Workshops